We are very grateful to Prof. Dr. S. Grimme, University of Münster, for sharing the information on the SCS-MP2 method prior to publication. This work was supported by The Netherlands Foundation for Chemical Sciences (CW) and by the National Computing Facilities Foundation (NCF) for the use of supercomputing facilities, both with financial support from the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO).
The Circumambulation of a Phosphirane: Taking 9-Phenyl-9-phosphabicyclo[6.1.0]nona-2,4,6-triene for a “Walk”†
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 6, pages 732–735, January 30, 2004
How to Cite
Bulo, R. E., Jansen, H., Ehlers, A. W., de Kanter, F. J. J., Schakel, M., Lutz, M., Spek, A. L. and Lammertsma, K. (2004), The Circumambulation of a Phosphirane: Taking 9-Phenyl-9-phosphabicyclo[6.1.0]nona-2,4,6-triene for a “Walk”. Angew. Chem., 116: 732–735. doi: 10.1002/ange.200351855
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!