The authors thank Professor Chris Abell, Dr. Robin Carr, Dr. David Rees, and Dr. Chris Murray for useful suggestions and discussions. DCX is a Trade Mark of Astex Technology, Ltd.
Detection of Ligands from a Dynamic Combinatorial Library by X-ray Crystallography†
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 37, pages 4617–4620, September 29, 2003
How to Cite
Congreve, M. S., Davis, D. J., Devine, L., Granata, C., O′Reilly, M., Wyatt, P. G. and Jhoti, H. (2003), Detection of Ligands from a Dynamic Combinatorial Library by X-ray Crystallography. Angew. Chem., 115: 4617–4620. doi: 10.1002/ange.200351951
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!