This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health (NIGMS no. RO1 GM63540). D.R.J. is supported by an ACS Division of Organic Chemistry Graduate Fellowship sponsored by the Schering–Plough Research Institute. Pd salts were provided by Johnson Matthey. The crystal-structure analysis was performed by Atta Arif.
A Well-Defined Complex for Palladium-Catalyzed Aerobic Oxidation of Alcohols: Design, Synthesis, and Mechanistic Considerations†
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 32, pages 3940–3943, August 18, 2003
How to Cite
Jensen, D. R., Schultz, M. J., Mueller, J. A. and Sigman, M. S. (2003), A Well-Defined Complex for Palladium-Catalyzed Aerobic Oxidation of Alcohols: Design, Synthesis, and Mechanistic Considerations. Angew. Chem., 115: 3940–3943. doi: 10.1002/ange.200351997
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!