This work was partially supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Area (Nos. 13555247 and 14045249) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan, and the offices of Basic Energy Sciences of the US Department of Energy (contribution no. NDRL-4481 from the Notre Dame radiation laboratory. The authors thank the reviewers for their useful comments and suggestions.
Excited-State Deprotonation and H/D Exchange of an Iridium Hydride Complex†
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 44, pages 5650–5653, November 17, 2003
How to Cite
Suenobu, T., Guldi, D. M., Ogo, S. and Fukuzumi, S. (2003), Excited-State Deprotonation and H/D Exchange of an Iridium Hydride Complex. Angew. Chem., 115: 5650–5653. doi: 10.1002/ange.200352061
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!