We thank Dr. D. H. Huang and Dr. G. Siuzdak for NMR spectroscopic and mass spectrometric assistance, respectively. Financial support for this work was provided by the National Institutes of Health (USA) and the Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology.
New Reactions of IBX: Oxidation of Nitrogen- and Sulfur-Containing Substrates To Afford Useful Synthetic Intermediates†
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 34, pages 4211–4216, September 5, 2003
How to Cite
Nicolaou, K. C., Mathison, C. J. N. and Montagnon, T. (2003), New Reactions of IBX: Oxidation of Nitrogen- and Sulfur-Containing Substrates To Afford Useful Synthetic Intermediates. Angew. Chem., 115: 4211–4216. doi: 10.1002/ange.200352076
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!