This work was supported by the CNRS, the Ministère de la recherche, the European Union within the EU network Polycat (UPRN-CT-2000-10) and a Marie Curie Fellowship to RC, and the Région Bretagne with the program PRIR (No.169 AOC).
Highly Active Catalysts in Alkene Metathesis: First Observed Transformation of Allenylidene into Indenylidene via Alkenylcarbyne—Ruthenium Species†
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 37, pages 4662–4665, September 29, 2003
How to Cite
Castarlenas, R. and Dixneuf, P. H. (2003), Highly Active Catalysts in Alkene Metathesis: First Observed Transformation of Allenylidene into Indenylidene via Alkenylcarbyne—Ruthenium Species. Angew. Chem., 115: 4662–4665. doi: 10.1002/ange.200352108
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!