This work was financially supported by a Grant-in-Aid from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture of Japan (No 14078209, Reaction Control of Dynamic Complexes). This work was partly supported by the 21st Century COE Program. We thank Mr. S. W. Choi, Dr. Y. Sato, and Prof. A. Maruyama at Tokyo Institute of Technology for useful discussions and performing SEC-MALLS analysis and temperature-controlled UV/Vis spectroscopy.
Synthesis of Thermoresponsive Polyurethane from 2-Methylaziridine and Supercritical Carbon Dioxide†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 6, pages 735–737, January 30, 2004
How to Cite
Ihata, O., Kayaki, Y. and Ikariya, T. (2004), Synthesis of Thermoresponsive Polyurethane from 2-Methylaziridine and Supercritical Carbon Dioxide. Angew. Chem., 116: 735–737. doi: 10.1002/ange.200352215
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!