M.W. thanks Craig Sheehan for the translation of an invaluable article (ref. ). The authors also gratefully acknowledge financial assistance from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Biotechnology Research Program (Grant no. RR-02584), NIH Grant no. CA-84697, the Robert A. Welch Foundation (Grant no. AT-584), and the Texas Advanced Technology Program. DOTA=1,4,7,10-tetraaza-1,4,7,10-tetrakis(carboxymethyl)cyclododecane.
Towards the Rational Design of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Contrast Agents: Isolation of the Two Coordination Isomers of Lanthanide DOTA-Type Complexes†
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 47, pages 6069–6072, December 8, 2003
How to Cite
Woods, M., Kovacs, Z., Zhang, S. and Sherry, A. D. (2003), Towards the Rational Design of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Contrast Agents: Isolation of the Two Coordination Isomers of Lanthanide DOTA-Type Complexes. Angew. Chem., 115: 6069–6072. doi: 10.1002/ange.200352234
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!