These authors contributed equally to this work.
Encapsulation Induces Helical Folding of Alkanes†
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 44, pages 5657–5660, November 17, 2003
How to Cite
Scarso, A., Trembleau, L. and Rebek, J. (2003), Encapsulation Induces Helical Folding of Alkanes. Angew. Chem., 115: 5657–5660. doi: 10.1002/ange.200352235
We thank E. Bosa for valuable advice on NMR experiments. We are grateful to the Skaggs Institute for Research, the NASA Astrobiology Institute, and the National Institutes of Health (GM 50174) for financial support. L.T. and A.S. are Skaggs Postdoctoral Fellows.
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!