We thank Drs. James F. Britten and Michel Simard for preliminary crystallographic studies, Marjolaine Arseneault for her help in obtaining Raman spectra, and Prof. Denis Gravel for his expertise in photochemistry. We are grateful to the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, the Ministère de l'Éducation du Québec, the Canada Research Chairs Program, and the Canada Foundation for Innovation for financial support. Cover picture illustration courtesy of Christian Gravel (Université de Montréal).
Designing Permeable Molecular Crystals That React with External Agents To Give Crystalline Products†
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 43, pages 5461–5464, November 10, 2003
How to Cite
Brunet, P., Demers, E., Maris, T., Enright, G. D. and Wuest, J. D. (2003), Designing Permeable Molecular Crystals That React with External Agents To Give Crystalline Products. Angew. Chem., 115: 5461–5464. doi: 10.1002/ange.200352252
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!