We thank Dr. J. Kohno, Tanabe Seiyaku Co. Ltd, Japan, for providing an authentic sample of TMC-69-6H for comparison. Financial support by the DFG (Leibniz award) and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie is acknowledged with gratitude.
Total Synthesis and Reassessment of the Phosphatase-Inhibitory Activity of the Antitumor Agent TMC-69-6H†
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 43, pages 5519–5522, November 10, 2003
How to Cite
Fürstner, A., Feyen, F., Prinz, H. and Waldmann, H. (2003), Total Synthesis and Reassessment of the Phosphatase-Inhibitory Activity of the Antitumor Agent TMC-69-6H. Angew. Chem., 115: 5519–5522. doi: 10.1002/ange.200352268
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!