This work was partially supported by Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (No. 14078101, “Reaction Control of Dynamic Complexes”) from Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan. T.I. thanks Itoh Science Foundation and The Akiyama Foundation for support of part of his work.
Direct Synthesis of Aryl Halosilanes through Iridium(I)-Catalyzed Aromatic CH Silylation by Disilanes†
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 43, pages 5504–5506, November 10, 2003
How to Cite
Ishiyama, T., Sato, K., Nishio, Y. and Miyaura, N. (2003), Direct Synthesis of Aryl Halosilanes through Iridium(I)-Catalyzed Aromatic CH Silylation by Disilanes. Angew. Chem., 115: 5504–5506. doi: 10.1002/ange.200352399
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!