We thank the BioSTAR Project and the Industry–University Cooperative Research Program with Glumetrics for their financial support. Julie Congdon is thanked for her assistance in the synthesis of starting materials.
Continuous Glucose Sensing with a Fluorescent Thin-Film Hydrogel†
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 47, pages 6037–6039, December 8, 2003
How to Cite
Suri, J. T., Cordes, D. B., Cappuccio, F. E., Wessling, R. A. and Singaram, B. (2003), Continuous Glucose Sensing with a Fluorescent Thin-Film Hydrogel. Angew. Chem., 115: 6037–6039. doi: 10.1002/ange.200352405
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!