This work was supported by RFTF and by a Grant-in-Aid for the Encouragement of Young Scientists (A) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS).
Efficient Synthesis of Chiral α- and β-Hydroxy Amides: Application to the Synthesis of (R)-Fluoxetine†
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 3, pages 321–324, January 5, 2004
How to Cite
Kakei, H., Nemoto, T., Ohshima, T. and Shibasaki, M. (2004), Efficient Synthesis of Chiral α- and β-Hydroxy Amides: Application to the Synthesis of (R)-Fluoxetine. Angew. Chem., 116: 321–324. doi: 10.1002/ange.200352431
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!