CNRS and SYNKEM S.A.S. are gratefully acknowledged for doctoral fellowships (S.J. and S.D.P.). We thank Dr A. Solladié-Cavallo, from the Department of Fine Organic Chemistry (ECPM, Strasbourg, France), for her kind permission to use molecular modeling facilities. We also acknowledge a generous gift of (R)- and (S)-MeO-biphep from Dr. R. Schmid (Hoffmann-LaRoche).
Difluorphos, an Electron-Poor Diphosphane: A Good Match Between Electronic and Steric Features†
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 3, pages 324–329, January 5, 2004
How to Cite
Jeulin, S., Duprat de Paule, S., Ratovelomanana-Vidal, V., Genêt, J.-P., Champion, N. and Dellis, P. (2004), Difluorphos, an Electron-Poor Diphosphane: A Good Match Between Electronic and Steric Features. Angew. Chem., 116: 324–329. doi: 10.1002/ange.200352453
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!