This work was supported by the CNRS and the Ministère de la recherche. The authors are grateful to the latter for a PhD grant to FM and, for additional support, to the European Union through the Cost Program D17, and the Region Bretagne, through a PRIR program (169AOC), and to Institut Universitaire de France for membership (PHD).
Addition of Diazoalkanes to Enynes Promoted by a Ruthenium Catalyst: Simple Synthesis of Alkenyl Bicyclo[3.1.0]hexane Derivatives†
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 44, pages 5632–5635, November 17, 2003
How to Cite
Monnier, F., Castillo, D., Dérien, S., Toupet, L. and Dixneuf, P. H. (2003), Addition of Diazoalkanes to Enynes Promoted by a Ruthenium Catalyst: Simple Synthesis of Alkenyl Bicyclo[3.1.0]hexane Derivatives. Angew. Chem., 115: 5632–5635. doi: 10.1002/ange.200352477
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!