This work was partially supported by RFTF and a Grant-in-Aid for the Encouragement of Young Scientists (B) (to S.M.) from the JSPS.
Sequential Wittig Olefination–Catalytic Asymmetric Epoxidation with Reuse of Waste Ph3P(O): Application of α,β-Unsaturated N-Acyl Pyrroles as Ester Surrogates†
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 38, pages 4828–4832, October 6, 2003
How to Cite
Kinoshita, T., Okada, S., Park, S.-R., Matsunaga, S. and Shibasaki, M. (2003), Sequential Wittig Olefination–Catalytic Asymmetric Epoxidation with Reuse of Waste Ph3P(O): Application of α,β-Unsaturated N-Acyl Pyrroles as Ester Surrogates. Angew. Chem., 115: 4828–4832. doi: 10.1002/ange.200352509
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!