This work was supported by the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS). L.N. thanks the Ministère de L'Education et de la Recherche for a grant.
Tandem 1,4-Addition/Enantioselective Protonation Catalyzed by Rhodium Complexes: Efficient Access to α-Amino Acids†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 6, pages 737–741, January 30, 2004
How to Cite
Navarre, L., Darses, S. and Genet, J.-P. (2004), Tandem 1,4-Addition/Enantioselective Protonation Catalyzed by Rhodium Complexes: Efficient Access to α-Amino Acids. Angew. Chem., 116: 737–741. doi: 10.1002/ange.200352518
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!