We thank the Ministry of Education for a fellowship to P.M., and the CNRS and the European Commission for financial support.
Light-Driven Machine Prototypes Based on Dissociative Excited States: Photoinduced Decoordination and Thermal Recoordination of a Ring in a Ruthenium(II)-Containing Catenane†
Article first published online: 22 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 18, pages 2446–2449, April 26, 2004
How to Cite
Mobian, P., Kern, J.-M. and Sauvage, J.-P. (2004), Light-Driven Machine Prototypes Based on Dissociative Excited States: Photoinduced Decoordination and Thermal Recoordination of a Ring in a Ruthenium(II)-Containing Catenane. Angew. Chem., 116: 2446–2449. doi: 10.1002/ange.200352522
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!