This work was supported by NSFC (No. 20131020) and Ministry of Education of China via a Doctorate Program Fund (No. 20020558024) and a key project grant (No. 01134).
Two Unprecedented 3-Connected Three-Dimensional Networks of Copper(I) Triazolates: In Situ Formation of Ligands by Cycloaddition of Nitriles and Ammonia†
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 2, pages 208–211, December 29, 2003
How to Cite
Zhang, J.-P., Zheng, S.-L., Huang, X.-C. and Chen, X.-M. (2004), Two Unprecedented 3-Connected Three-Dimensional Networks of Copper(I) Triazolates: In Situ Formation of Ligands by Cycloaddition of Nitriles and Ammonia. Angew. Chem., 116: 208–211. doi: 10.1002/ange.200352627
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!