We thank the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council for support (GR/N21352) and for a research studentship (L.C.A.), and Dr. M. P. Crump for a 600 MHz NMR spectrum.
Synthesis and Incorporation of the First Polyketide Synthase Free Intermediate in Monocerin Biosynthesis†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 6, pages 745–748, January 30, 2004
How to Cite
Axford, L. C., Simpson, T. J. and Willis, C. L. (2004), Synthesis and Incorporation of the First Polyketide Synthase Free Intermediate in Monocerin Biosynthesis. Angew. Chem., 116: 745–748. doi: 10.1002/ange.200352652
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!