We thank the Australian Research Council for partial financial support.
Consecutive Cyclic Pentapeptide Modules Form Short α-Helices that are Very Stable to Water and Denaturants†
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 20, pages 2741–2744, May 10, 2004
How to Cite
Shepherd, N. E., Abbenante, G. and Fairlie, D. P. (2004), Consecutive Cyclic Pentapeptide Modules Form Short α-Helices that are Very Stable to Water and Denaturants. Angew. Chem., 116: 2741–2744. doi: 10.1002/ange.200352659
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!