This work was funded by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, with additional support from the Air Force Office of Scientific Research and the National Science Foundation. R.H. thanks the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft for a postdoctoral fellowship. We thank Drs. A. Morrish, D. Woodbury, and M. Berman for their steady support, and Drs. R. Wagner, I. Tsyba, and Prof. R. Bau for their help and stimulating discussions. We also thank Prof. T. Klapötke and his colleagues for exchange of information about their independent syntheses of Te(N3)4 and Te(N3)5−.
Polyazide Chemistry: Preparation and Characterization of Te(N3)4 and [P(C6H5)4]2[Te(N3)6] and Evidence for [N(CH3)4][Te(N3)5]†
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 47, pages 6027–6031, December 8, 2003
How to Cite
Haiges, R., Boatz, J. A., Vij, A., Gerken, M., Schneider, S., Schroer, T. and Christe, K. O. (2003), Polyazide Chemistry: Preparation and Characterization of Te(N3)4 and [P(C6H5)4]2[Te(N3)6] and Evidence for [N(CH3)4][Te(N3)5]. Angew. Chem., 115: 6027–6031. doi: 10.1002/ange.200352680
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!