HRH and JF thank BBSRC (1/REI18479) and the University of Aberdeen for financial support. RP and JTO gratefully acknowledge financial support from EPSRC grant no. GR/N08964, the Analytical Chemistry Trust Fund, the RSC Analytical Division and the EPSRC, and ThermoElectron.
2-Dimethylarsinothioyl Acetic Acid Identified in a Biological Sample: The First Occurrence of a Mammalian Arsinothioyl Metabolite†
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 3, pages 341–344, January 5, 2004
How to Cite
Hansen, H. R., Pickford, R., Thomas-Oates, J., Jaspars, M. and Feldmann, J. (2004), 2-Dimethylarsinothioyl Acetic Acid Identified in a Biological Sample: The First Occurrence of a Mammalian Arsinothioyl Metabolite. Angew. Chem., 116: 341–344. doi: 10.1002/ange.200352740
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!