We thank Professor Munakata (Kinki University) for the single-crystal X-ray analysis of CuII complex 8. This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (Nos. 13305062 and 14540507) from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sport, and Culture of Japan.
Synthesis and Light-Emitting Characteristics of Doughnut-Shaped π-Electron Systems†
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 3, pages 370–373, January 5, 2004
How to Cite
Yamaguchi, Y., Kobayashi, S., Miyamura, S., Okamoto, Y., Wakamiya, T., Matsubara, Y. and Yoshida, Z.-i. (2004), Synthesis and Light-Emitting Characteristics of Doughnut-Shaped π-Electron Systems. Angew. Chem., 116: 370–373. doi: 10.1002/ange.200352749
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!