This work was supported by the EPSRC, the University of Bath, and GlaxoSmithKline. We also thank the EPSRC Mass Spectrometry service at the University of Wales, Swansea. Dr. A. Weller and Mr. A. Rifat are thanked for their help in the preparation of catalyst 2.
Chelation-Controlled Intermolecular Hydroacylation: Direct Addition of Alkyl Aldehydes to Functionalized Alkenes†
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 3, pages 344–347, January 5, 2004
How to Cite
Willis, M. C., McNally, S. J. and Beswick, P. J. (2004), Chelation-Controlled Intermolecular Hydroacylation: Direct Addition of Alkyl Aldehydes to Functionalized Alkenes. Angew. Chem., 116: 344–347. doi: 10.1002/ange.200352751
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!