This research was supported by the National Institutes of Health (GM58833) and the Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation. A Pharmacia Graduate Fellowship awarded to TAB is gratefully acknowledged.
Sulfoxide Covalent Catalysis: Application to Glycosidic Bond Formation†
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 47, pages 6054–6057, December 8, 2003
How to Cite
Boebel, T. A. and Gin, D. Y. (2003), Sulfoxide Covalent Catalysis: Application to Glycosidic Bond Formation. Angew. Chem., 115: 6054–6057. doi: 10.1002/ange.200352761
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!