We thank Bayer AG for the generous gift of nonafluorobutanesulfonyl fluoride. The method for the formation of azobenzenes presented here has been submitted for a patent application.
A Versatile Direct Approach to ortho-Substituted Azobenzenes from Benzotriazoles†
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 11, pages 1424–1427, March 5, 2004
How to Cite
Àlvarez Micó, X., Ziegler, T. and Subramanian, L. R. (2004), A Versatile Direct Approach to ortho-Substituted Azobenzenes from Benzotriazoles. Angew. Chem., 116: 1424–1427. doi: 10.1002/ange.200352782
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!