This work was made possible through the support of the Laboratory for Molecular Sciences and the NSF. M.A.O. and H.-C.B. are grateful to NSERC and the Wenner-Gren Foundation, respectively, for postdoctoral fellowships.
Ultrafast Dynamics in DNA-Mediated Electron Transfer: Base Gating and the Role of Temperature†
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 47, pages 6076–6080, December 8, 2003
How to Cite
O'Neill, M. A., Becker, H.-C., Wan, C., Barton, J. K. and Zewail, A. H. (2003), Ultrafast Dynamics in DNA-Mediated Electron Transfer: Base Gating and the Role of Temperature. Angew. Chem., 115: 6076–6080. doi: 10.1002/ange.200352831
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!