This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (No. 14703008) and Priority Areas (No. 14078101 “Reaction Control of Dynamic Complexes”) from Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan.
Formation of an Iron(II) Carbene–Thiolato Complex by Insertion of Carbon Monoxide into an SiC Bond†
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 11, pages 1428–1431, March 5, 2004
How to Cite
Yuki, M., Matsuo, T. and Kawaguchi, H. (2004), Formation of an Iron(II) Carbene–Thiolato Complex by Insertion of Carbon Monoxide into an SiC Bond. Angew. Chem., 116: 1428–1431. doi: 10.1002/ange.200352916
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!