We would like to thank Jan Grimm and Eric Swart for their help with the magnetic resonance imaging. This work was supported by grants P50CA86355 and R24CA92782, as well as training grant T32CA79443 (all to R.W.).
Magnetic Relaxation Switch Immunosensors Detect Enantiomeric Impurities†
Article first published online: 22 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 18, pages 2449–2453, April 26, 2004
How to Cite
Tsourkas, A., Hofstetter, O., Hofstetter, H., Weissleder, R. and Josephson, L. (2004), Magnetic Relaxation Switch Immunosensors Detect Enantiomeric Impurities. Angew. Chem., 116: 2449–2453. doi: 10.1002/ange.200352998
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!