We thank Dr. O. Monnier and Dr. I. Chekroun for fruitful discussions and Dr. N. Jabry (Sylachim, Inc.) for the carbasalatum calcicum powder.
Direct Evidence for a Furtive State in the Degradation of Carbasalatum Calcicum†
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 20, pages 2748–2751, May 10, 2004
How to Cite
Ochsenbein, P., Bonin, M., Masson, O., Loyaux, D., Chapuis, G. and Schenk, K. J. (2004), Direct Evidence for a Furtive State in the Degradation of Carbasalatum Calcicum. Angew. Chem., 116: 2748–2751. doi: 10.1002/ange.200353007
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!