This work was supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research ((S) and (C)) and for Scientific Research on Priority Area (A) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan. S.A. thanks the Takeda Science Foundation, Japan, for a research fellowship. Roche Diagnostics K.K., Japan, is thanked for the generous gift of the lipase.
Lipase-Catalyzed Domino Dynamic Kinetic Resolution of Racemic 3-Vinylcyclohex-2-en-1-ols/Intramolecular Diels–Alder Reaction: One-Pot Synthesis of Optically Active Polysubstituted Decalins†
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 11, pages 1431–1434, March 5, 2004
How to Cite
Akai, S., Tanimoto, K. and Kita, Y. (2004), Lipase-Catalyzed Domino Dynamic Kinetic Resolution of Racemic 3-Vinylcyclohex-2-en-1-ols/Intramolecular Diels–Alder Reaction: One-Pot Synthesis of Optically Active Polysubstituted Decalins. Angew. Chem., 116: 1431–1434. doi: 10.1002/ange.200353044
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!