This work was supported by U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Chemical Sciences Division, by the National Science Foundation (NSF) through a STTR grant, and by Conoco-Phillips. We thank John W. Shabaker, Marco Sanchez-Castillo, Bret Wagner, Juben Chheda and Rupali R. Davdi for technical assistance.
Renewable Alkanes by Aqueous-Phase Reforming of Biomass-Derived Oxygenates†
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 12, pages 1575–1577, March 12, 2004
How to Cite
Huber, G. W., Cortright, R. D. and Dumesic, J. A. (2004), Renewable Alkanes by Aqueous-Phase Reforming of Biomass-Derived Oxygenates. Angew. Chem., 116: 1575–1577. doi: 10.1002/ange.200353050
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!