This work was supported by National Science Foundation Grant CHE-0209857, the University of Georgia, the Grant-in Aid for NAREGI Nanoscience Project, Scientific Research (B), and Scientific Research on Priority Area (A) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan, and FORCARBON.
Side-Wall Opening of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes (SWCNTs) by Chemical Modification: A Critical Theoretical Study†
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 12, pages 1578–1580, March 12, 2004
How to Cite
Chen, Z., Nagase, S., Hirsch, A., Haddon, R. C., Thiel, W. and Schleyer, P. v. R. (2004), Side-Wall Opening of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes (SWCNTs) by Chemical Modification: A Critical Theoretical Study. Angew. Chem., 116: 1578–1580. doi: 10.1002/ange.200353087
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!