This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan. Thanks are due to Mr. H. Moriguchi, Faculty of Engineering, Osaka University, for assistance in obtaining mass spectra.
Direct Substitution of the Hydroxy Group in Alcohols with Silyl Nucleophiles Catalyzed by Indium Trichloride†
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 11, pages 1438–1440, March 5, 2004
How to Cite
Yasuda, M., Saito, T., Ueba, M. and Baba, A. (2004), Direct Substitution of the Hydroxy Group in Alcohols with Silyl Nucleophiles Catalyzed by Indium Trichloride. Angew. Chem., 116: 1438–1440. doi: 10.1002/ange.200353121
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!