Part 32 in the series “Conjugated Macrocycles Related to the Porphyrins”. This work was supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. CHE-0134472 (to T.D.L), the Petroleum Research Fund, administered by the American Chemical Society (to G.M.F. and T.D.L.), and Pfizer, Inc. (fellowship to D.A.C.). Low-temperature CCD X-ray data were collected by Dr. Robert McDonald at The University of Alberta Structure Determination Laboratory. Part 31: K. Miyake, T. D. Lash, Chem. Commun.2004, 178–179.
Oxidative Metalation of Azuliporphyrins with Copper(II) Salts: Formation of a Porphyrin Analogue System with a Unique Fully Conjugated Nonaromatic Azulene Subunit†
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 11, pages 1370–1373, March 5, 2004
How to Cite
Colby, D. A., Ferrence, G. M. and Lash, T. D. (2004), Oxidative Metalation of Azuliporphyrins with Copper(II) Salts: Formation of a Porphyrin Analogue System with a Unique Fully Conjugated Nonaromatic Azulene Subunit. Angew. Chem., 116: 1370–1373. doi: 10.1002/ange.200353189
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!