This work was supported by Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (Priority Area “Metal Assembled Complexes” No. 10149102) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, and The U.S.—Japan Cooperative Science Program from JSPS and NSF. CPK and CHL gratefully acknowledge support from NSF (CHE-0079182) and an International Travel Award (INT-0087420) to support collaborative studies with the Ito research group.
Observation and Dynamics of “Charge-Transfer Isomers”†
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 11, pages 1400–1405, March 5, 2004
How to Cite
Ito, T., Imai, N., Yamaguchi, T., Hamaguchi, T., Londergan, C. H. and Kubiak, C. P. (2004), Observation and Dynamics of “Charge-Transfer Isomers”. Angew. Chem., 116: 1400–1405. doi: 10.1002/ange.200353221
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!