We thank the Swiss National Science Foundation (NCCR), the German Science Foundation, the Volkswagen Foundation, and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie. T.C. is grateful for a Kékulé stipend.
Excess Electron Transport Through DNA: A Single Electron Repairs More than One UV-Induced Lesion†
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 14, pages 1884–1887, March 26, 2004
How to Cite
Giese, B., Carl, B., Carl, T., Carell, T., Behrens, C., Hennecke, U., Schiemann, O. and Feresin, E. (2004), Excess Electron Transport Through DNA: A Single Electron Repairs More than One UV-Induced Lesion. Angew. Chem., 116: 1884–1887. doi: 10.1002/ange.200353264
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!