This work was supported by grants from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft through Graduiertenkolleg 464 and Sonderforschungsbereich 470/B2.
A Peptidomimetic HIV-Entry Inhibitor Directed against the CD4 Binding Site of the Viral Glycoprotein gp120†
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 22, pages 2997–3000, May 24, 2004
How to Cite
Neffe, A. T. and Meyer, B. (2004), A Peptidomimetic HIV-Entry Inhibitor Directed against the CD4 Binding Site of the Viral Glycoprotein gp120. Angew. Chem., 116: 2997–3000. doi: 10.1002/ange.200353271
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!