This work is supported by the German-Israeli Program (DIP). SWCNT=single-walled carbon nanotube.
Long-Range Electrical Contacting of Redox Enzymes by SWCNT Connectors†
Article first published online: 6 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 16, pages 2165–2169, April 13, 2004
How to Cite
Patolsky, F., Weizmann, Y. and Willner, I. (2004), Long-Range Electrical Contacting of Redox Enzymes by SWCNT Connectors. Angew. Chem., 116: 2165–2169. doi: 10.1002/ange.200353275
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!