This work was supported by MIT start-up funds and by grants from the National Institutes of Health (K22-HG002671-01), the Office of Naval Research (N00014-03-1-0456), and the Camille and Henry Dreyfus New Faculty Award Program (NF-02-003). C.-W.L. was supported by a Merck/MIT predoctoral fellowship. The Multiuser Facility for the Study of Complex Macromolecular Systems (NSF-0070319) is also gratefully acknowledged. The Msk-1 expression plasmid was a gift from Prof. Jiahuai Han. We are grateful to Sean Liu and Dr. Brian J. Schneider for technical assistance, and to Profs. Jin Zhang and Michael B. Yaffe for helpful discussions.
A Genetically Encoded Fluorescent Reporter of Histone Phosphorylation in Living Cells†
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 22, pages 3000–3003, May 24, 2004
How to Cite
Lin, C.-W. and Ting, A. Y. (2004), A Genetically Encoded Fluorescent Reporter of Histone Phosphorylation in Living Cells. Angew. Chem., 116: 3000–3003. doi: 10.1002/ange.200353375
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!