The National Science Foundation (T.K. DMR-0304508, K.M. DMR-0090409 and K.W. DMR- 9974457 and 0210247) and the ATRP/CRP Consortia at Carnegie Mellon University are acknowledged for funding. Justin Legleiter is acknowledged for the help with height histogram analysis. Jeffrey L. Turner is acknowledged for schematic drawings of SCK nanoparticles.
Well-Defined Carbon Nanoparticles Prepared from Water-Soluble Shell Cross-linked Micelles that Contain Polyacrylonitrile Cores†
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 21, pages 2843–2847, May 17, 2004
How to Cite
Tang, C., Qi, K., Wooley, K. L., Matyjaszewski, K. and Kowalewski, T. (2004), Well-Defined Carbon Nanoparticles Prepared from Water-Soluble Shell Cross-linked Micelles that Contain Polyacrylonitrile Cores. Angew. Chem., 116: 2843–2847. doi: 10.1002/ange.200353401
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!