We thank Y. Suna for technical assistance and the Japan Analytical Industry Co., Ltd (JAI), for recycling preparative GPC.
Photoluminescence Properties of Discrete Conjugated Wires Wrapped within Dendrimeric Envelopes: “Dendrimer Effects” on π-Electronic Conjugation†
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 22, pages 3003–3007, May 24, 2004
How to Cite
Li, W.-S., Jiang, D.-L. and Aida, T. (2004), Photoluminescence Properties of Discrete Conjugated Wires Wrapped within Dendrimeric Envelopes: “Dendrimer Effects” on π-Electronic Conjugation. Angew. Chem., 116: 3003–3007. doi: 10.1002/ange.200353519
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!