This work was financially supported by Utrecht University within the Breedte-strategie program “Physics of Colloidal Matter”. The authors acknowledge insightful discussions with Dr. P. Guyot-Sionnest of the James Frank Institute, University of Chicago. Prof. J. J. Kelly is acknowledged for carefully reading the manuscript.
Temperature Antiquenching of the Luminescence from Capped CdSe Quantum Dots†
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 23, pages 3091–3095, June 7, 2004
How to Cite
Wuister, S. F., van Houselt, A., de Mello Donegá, C., Vanmaekelbergh, D. and Meijerink, A. (2004), Temperature Antiquenching of the Luminescence from Capped CdSe Quantum Dots. Angew. Chem., 116: 3091–3095. doi: 10.1002/ange.200353532
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!