We thank Rui Sousa for the gift of the Y639F T7 RNA polymerase plasmid, Kara Juneau and Tom Cech for the ΔC209 P4-P6 plasmid, Cecilia Cortez and Shirshendu Deb for assistance with nucleoside synthesis, Joe Olvera for technical assistance, and Cheryl Small for assistance with manuscript preparation. We also thank members of the Piccirilli group and the reviewers for their comments on the manuscript. N.S.L. is a Research Specialist, and J.A.P. is an Associate Investigator of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
A Packing-Density Metric for Exploring the Interior of Folded RNA Molecules†
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 23, pages 3095–3099, June 7, 2004
How to Cite
Schwans, J. P., Li, N.-S. and Piccirilli, J. A. (2004), A Packing-Density Metric for Exploring the Interior of Folded RNA Molecules. Angew. Chem., 116: 3095–3099. doi: 10.1002/ange.200353575
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!