This work is supported by FOM (Stichting Fundamenteel Onderzoek der Materie) and by the Netherlands Research Council for Chemical Sciences (NWO-CW) through PIONIER. We thank Dr. E. J. M. Hensen, Dr. E. S. Boek, and Prof. D. L. Bish for their contributions.
A Molecular Mechanism of Hysteresis in Clay Swelling†
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 20, pages 2704–2706, May 10, 2004
How to Cite
Tambach, T. J., Bolhuis, P. G. and Smit, B. (2004), A Molecular Mechanism of Hysteresis in Clay Swelling. Angew. Chem., 116: 2704–2706. doi: 10.1002/ange.200353612
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!