The Role of the Solvent in Chemical Reactions. Band 6 der Reihe Oxford Chemistry Masters. Von Erwin Buncel, Robert Stairs und Harold Wilson.
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 116, Issue 21, pages 2800–2801, May 17, 2004
How to Cite
Engberts, J. B. F. N. (2004), The Role of the Solvent in Chemical Reactions. Band 6 der Reihe Oxford Chemistry Masters. Von Erwin Buncel, Robert Stairs und Harold Wilson. Angew. Chem., 116: 2800–2801. doi: 10.1002/ange.200385110
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!