This work was partly supported by a Grant-in-Aid for the Scientific Research from Japan Society for the Promotion of Science.
A Diversity-Oriented Synthesis of α-Amino Acid Derivatives by a Silyltelluride-Mediated Radical Coupling Reaction of Imines and Isonitriles†
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 121–124, January 3, 2003
How to Cite
Yamago, S., Miyazoe, H., Nakayama, T., Miyoshi, M. and Yoshida, J. (2003), A Diversity-Oriented Synthesis of α-Amino Acid Derivatives by a Silyltelluride-Mediated Radical Coupling Reaction of Imines and Isonitriles. Angew. Chem., 115: 121–124. doi: 10.1002/ange.200390007
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!