We thank NSERC of Canada and PRF-ACS for financial support of this research. G.K.H. Shimizu and A. P. Côté of the Department of Chemistry, University of Calgary are thanked for providing the thermogravimetric analysis data.
Channels and Cavities Lined with Interlocked Components: Metal-Based Polyrotaxanes That Utilize Pyridinium Axles and Crown Ether Wheels as Ligands†
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 115, Issue 1, pages 78–81, January 3, 2003
How to Cite
Davidson, G. J. E. and Loeb, S. J. (2003), Channels and Cavities Lined with Interlocked Components: Metal-Based Polyrotaxanes That Utilize Pyridinium Axles and Crown Ether Wheels as Ligands. Angew. Chem., 115: 78–81. doi: 10.1002/ange.200390027
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!